Manual Lawn Coring Aerator
Breathe new life into your lawn.
Curate the manicured lawn of your dreams. High traffic areas of lawn get compacted with thatch over time, depriving roots of water and air, but that doesn't mean they can't spring back to life. A firm step onto the Manual Lawn Coring Aerator will remove 3-inch plugs, letting those precious resources reach deep into grass roots. Leave the cores on the lawn surface where they can break down and provide rich organic material back into your lawn.
- NO BACK STRAIN with this 37-inch tool. Foot bar provides extra leverage so aerating your lawn is easy work.
- REMOVE two 3-inch plugs. Drive the aerator down into your lawn to promote the flow of water, fertilizer, and air deep into the roots.
- PROMOTES root growth reduces water runoff, without excess fertilizer.
- POWDER COATED STEEL is heavy-duty and rust-resistant.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE to be free from any defect in materials or workmanship.